- Association of Ontario MidwivesThe Association of Ontario Midwives is the professional body representing midwives and the practice of midwifery in the province of Ontario. They also have a consumer website at the same link that we encourate you to join. Help Ontario Midwives improve birthcare in Ontario.
- College of Midwives of OntarioMidwifery care in Ontario is defined and guided by a history of and ongoing support for community-based midwives working in partnership with childbearing women. The CMO envisions a time when every community and every woman in the province has midwifery care as an accessible and viable option for childbearing.
- London Health Sciences CentreLondon health care facility where Womancare Midwives have admitting privileges.
800 Commissioners Road E., London, Ontario, 519-685-8500
- Previously Motherisk **(no longer a valid site)UPDATE ON MOTHERISK.ORG
December 4, 2019 - SickKids is aware that the motherisk.org website is currently being operated by a third party. The Motherisk Helplines and website closed in April 2019.
***This site is no longer a valid site
- Spinning BabiesEasier Childbirth with Fetal Positioning
- Breastfeeding.comA parent site with breastfeeding information, support, humour, news, supplies, advocacy, stories, attitude and more.
- INFACT Canada (Infant Feeding Action Coalition)A non-governmental, non-profit organization consisting of individuals and groups working to improve the health and well-being of infants and young children through the protection, promotion and support of breastfeeding.
- Jack NewmanA wonderful resource containing lots of information on every aspect of breastfeeding run by Pediatrician and breastfeeding expert Jack Newman.
- Jack Newman ResourcesPlease see website for French and Spanish versions.
- KellyMomParenting, Breastfeeding
- La Leche League CanadaFor breastfeeding and information support 1-800-665-4324
- Middlesex London Health UnitContains a listing of well-baby and breastfeeding clinics. 519-663-5317 ext 3176
- World Alliance for Breastfeeding Action (WABA)Protects, promotes and supports breastfeeding worldwide.
- OMAMAOMama is a website and a mobile application (app) that connects women and families to trusted, evidence-informed healthy pregnancy, birth and early parenting information for Ontario, Canada. Keep in touch with OMama by visiting our Facebook page.
- OMAMA AppDownload the OMAMA App here.
Created by SJL Creations, see more on http://www.sjlcreations.be